Hi Freinds,
This time have tried mixed media. For this I have used tag form the clothes. Why not to shine. Yes it time to shine and always shine, not sometime. So my tag with quote Always shine is ready. Hope you like
Step 1
I have Gesso it with 2in1 mixed media form Itsy bitsy . Let it dry
Step 2
After it has dried I have used stencil and tried to create texture, again let it dry
Step 3
I have used 2 Alcohol colors form Itsy bitsy and created a wonderful background. The Alcohol spray form Itsy bitsy is really awesome, it just add midash touch
Step 4
I have used some embellishments like broken earnings and thermocal and flowers, Some are colored and some left as it is
Step 5
Finally have add quote Always shine
Material used
2 in 1 Gesso from Itsy bitsy
Stencil form Jasmine
Alcohol Colors
Arclyic color form fevicrlys
Embellishments form Itsy bitsy.
I am linking my project for following challanges
1. Anything goes challenge 2.craftsdreamy.blogspot.com
2. Anything mixed media goes Creativeartistemixedmedia
3.Mixed media place January challange https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html
4.
2.
This time have tried mixed media. For this I have used tag form the clothes. Why not to shine. Yes it time to shine and always shine, not sometime. So my tag with quote Always shine is ready. Hope you like
Step 1
I have Gesso it with 2in1 mixed media form Itsy bitsy . Let it dry
Step 2
After it has dried I have used stencil and tried to create texture, again let it dry
Step 3
I have used 2 Alcohol colors form Itsy bitsy and created a wonderful background. The Alcohol spray form Itsy bitsy is really awesome, it just add midash touch
Step 4
I have used some embellishments like broken earnings and thermocal and flowers, Some are colored and some left as it is
Step 5
Finally have add quote Always shine
Material used
2 in 1 Gesso from Itsy bitsy
Stencil form Jasmine
Alcohol Colors
Arclyic color form fevicrlys
Embellishments form Itsy bitsy.
I am linking my project for following challanges
1. Anything goes challenge 2.craftsdreamy.blogspot.com
2. Anything mixed media goes Creativeartistemixedmedia
3.Mixed media place January challange https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html
4.
2.



A very pretty project. Gorgeous colours and wonderful textures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x
Thanks
DeleteFabulous mixed media layers and tag! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Challenge! Hugs Sunila & Aditi
ReplyDeletethanks
DeleteStunning tag, thanks so much for joining us at Crafts Dreamy. Hugs Zowie xx
ReplyDeletethanks
DeletePretty card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!
fantastic!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at MMP!