Friday, 13 November 2020

Krishna Mixed media

 Hi freinds


Go with flow.feathers are so light weighted that they go with any flow. So as krishna's flute. When krishna flute begins all go with its flows. So we are going right know with flow of corona

This project I have created with the help of cake base. Yes you heard it right, its cake base. I have posted youtube vedio for tutorial.

The process is here do check and leave some love

Also My project is design team member for mixed media academy













Here are some pics of my project


I am entering for the following projects


1.  splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-23-november-2020.html  Nov mood moard.

The peacock of the moodbord has inspired me to choose the krishna theme. 

2. mixedmediaplace (Octomber challange)
3.http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

I Have used leaves and season of love as my insipartion form the moodboard. Krishna God is also about of season of love.

5.http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/  (anything goes optional Black)
 




11 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful work! I love your creative use of the cake base. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an origubal interpretation of the chellenge. I love your creation. Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a original idea and project!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting project! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing project. Beautiful krishna depiction. Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenges. DT Sirisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely thank you for joining us at splashymix challenge
    DT- shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work..thank you for joining us at Splashymix challenge 💗

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at splashymix challenge

    ReplyDelete