Hello freinds
I am back with new vintage mixed media project in bottle. I have converted an old bottle into new.
So lets start with the process
Step 1
I have first apply gesso to all the bottle.
Step 2
Then I have cut some card stock board paper into various shapes and sticked to bottle
Step 3
Now time to color, I have used acrylic colors for the bottle. After applying the colors I have highlighted some shapes with golden acrylic colors.
Step 4
After drying all this I have decorated the whole bottle with some flowers. Most of the flowers are han made
Hope you like my project
I am back with new vintage mixed media project in bottle. I have converted an old bottle into new.
So lets start with the process
Step 1
I have first apply gesso to all the bottle.
Step 2
Then I have cut some card stock board paper into various shapes and sticked to bottle
Step 3
Now time to color, I have used acrylic colors for the bottle. After applying the colors I have highlighted some shapes with golden acrylic colors.
Step 4
After drying all this I have decorated the whole bottle with some flowers. Most of the flowers are han made
Hope you like my project


No comments:
Post a Comment