Hi freinds,
Altered one more specs case. Turn your ordinary things into extra ordinary. I have turned by old specs holder into new one. Hope you like it.
Here are the steps to make it
# Take an empty specs case, sand it with sand paper
# Apply Gesso
# I have used decoupage glue and glue the tissue of required size.
# Let it dry , once dry decorate as needed
# Apply varnish
# your product is ready
Products used : Gesso, Decocupage glue, Decoupage napkins, and Varnish.
Altered one more specs case. Turn your ordinary things into extra ordinary. I have turned by old specs holder into new one. Hope you like it.
Here are the steps to make it
# Take an empty specs case, sand it with sand paper
# Apply Gesso
# I have used decoupage glue and glue the tissue of required size.
# Let it dry , once dry decorate as needed
# Apply varnish
# your product is ready
Products used : Gesso, Decocupage glue, Decoupage napkins, and Varnish.




No comments:
Post a Comment