Hi Freinds,
Hope you are doing well. Its exam time in India. All the student are preparing for their board exam, So why not to give something to boost their moral. So I have made best of luck piece for art for my cousin who is appearing for 10th standard board exam.
So lets get started
I have used following material
2 in 1 mixed media paste form Itsy bitsy
Stencil form jasmine siddique
Alcohol splash from Itsy bitsy
One chipboard for base
Cardboard
Thread
Hand made paper flower
So the first step is I have prime the chipboard, with 2 in 1 mixed media, Then I have used stencil and did some senticling work with 2 in 1 mixed media paste form Itsy bitsy
After I have used Little Birdie Gold Alchohol Splash wild rose and see the magic
I have also used Little Birdie Gold Alchol Spalsh Midnight blue
Now the next is to cut heart shape form cardboard, I have cut heart shape from cardboard and than Wrapped the heart shape in thread. I colored all the cardboard with gesso and than place one by one.
Hope you like my piece of art
My complete project looks like this :
3. Mixed media Warriors 38 MARCH moodboard CHALLENGE - GIRLS POWER https://mixedmediawarriors.blogspot.com/2019/03/38-march-moodboard-challenge-girls-power.html
5. Mixed media place : Feb challenge
Hope you are doing well. Its exam time in India. All the student are preparing for their board exam, So why not to give something to boost their moral. So I have made best of luck piece for art for my cousin who is appearing for 10th standard board exam.
So lets get started
I have used following material
2 in 1 mixed media paste form Itsy bitsy
Stencil form jasmine siddique
Alcohol splash from Itsy bitsy
One chipboard for base
Cardboard
Thread
Hand made paper flower
So the first step is I have prime the chipboard, with 2 in 1 mixed media, Then I have used stencil and did some senticling work with 2 in 1 mixed media paste form Itsy bitsy
I have also used Little Birdie Gold Alchol Spalsh Midnight blue
Now the next is to cut heart shape form cardboard, I have cut heart shape from cardboard and than Wrapped the heart shape in thread. I colored all the cardboard with gesso and than place one by one.
ow its time to color, I have used fevicryl acrylic colors to color and then used embellishment and than quoted. Highlighted all with copper acrylic color.
My complete project looks like this :
I am adding my project in following challenges
1.Creative Artiste: Challenge #47 "Anything Mixed Media Goes"https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/
2. Altered Ecletics, March Challange "http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.com/2019/02/new-year-new-challenge.html
3. Mixed media Warriors 38 MARCH moodboard CHALLENGE - GIRLS POWER https://mixedmediawarriors.blogspot.com/2019/03/38-march-moodboard-challenge-girls-power.html
5. Mixed media place : Feb challenge
4. Rhedd's creative spirit http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.com/










Wow so cool love the dimension and textures
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x
thnkw
DeleteA very creative project! Thanks for playing along with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely designed project. Very creative work. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT
ReplyDelete