Hi freinds,
Hope you doing well, Here in India Holi festival just finished. Holi just reminds me of colors. Life should be same colorful. Colorful life Dreams Fancy dreams and why not. Why not to feel good about ourselves.
So lets gets started
Take a Tag, color with gesso
Than I have used stencil and used mixed media 2 in 1 paste
After than I have used acrylic color blue, brown and green color.
After that I have cut card stock in round shape and stick to the tag, and than color it
Now add heart shape, I have made using Mseal. Now I have added embellishments
I hope you like it......
I am entering my project for following projects
1. Prika : colour palette with bling
prikaallaboutcrafts
2. Splashy mix challenge
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge3-summer-moodboard.html
Hope you doing well, Here in India Holi festival just finished. Holi just reminds me of colors. Life should be same colorful. Colorful life Dreams Fancy dreams and why not. Why not to feel good about ourselves.
So lets gets started
Take a Tag, color with gesso
Than I have used stencil and used mixed media 2 in 1 paste
After than I have used acrylic color blue, brown and green color.
After that I have cut card stock in round shape and stick to the tag, and than color it
Now add heart shape, I have made using Mseal. Now I have added embellishments
I hope you like it......
I am entering my project for following projects
1. Prika : colour palette with bling
prikaallaboutcrafts
2. Splashy mix challenge
https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge3-summer-moodboard.html





beautiful tag.Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again
ReplyDeleteShylaa
Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge
Adhiraacreations
Splashy Mix Challenge
Thanks shylaashree
DeleteLovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Prika challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteCI Shweta
Prika
thnk u
DeleteWonderful trial on making these lovely tags, thank you for enrolling your project on our blog challenge- Colour Palette with Blings
ReplyDelete