Hi,
Freind, Why not to discover yourself, which is most important thing. In these busy world and scheduled we forget us only. So Yes I discovered my self in form of a mixed media Layout. I discover myself form the old stash of the paper which laying down for so long time. So yes I have used the old paper and found treasure in it.
I hope you like it
I am participating in following challenges
1. . Morethanwordschallenge (Discover and old stash)
Freind, Why not to discover yourself, which is most important thing. In these busy world and scheduled we forget us only. So Yes I discovered my self in form of a mixed media Layout. I discover myself form the old stash of the paper which laying down for so long time. So yes I have used the old paper and found treasure in it.
I hope you like it
1. . Morethanwordschallenge (Discover and old stash)
2. #splashymixchallenge splashymixchallenge July 2019





Your creation is splendid!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with More Than Words
Thank you
DeleteSuch a special project!Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
SMC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Splashy Mix Challenges
Invite your friends to play along with us! 😀
I love you use of your old stash. Thank you for joining us in the more than words challenge
ReplyDeleteNicely done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.
beautiful layout and great use of the stash. thank you for joining us at splashymix challenge
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
ReplyDelete