Hey Crafty Friends,
Time flew soon, and if we just think then it’s like we just keep thinking and not doing any work. So Its my anniversary month so decided to give some surprise. Any event is incomplete without cake. As a crafter decided to have a paper cake.
For paper cake I have used emtpy carton box of cornflakes. U can cut three rounds of your choice, one bigger than smaller and other smaller than. After than cut width of 3 cm round strip join in the circle of all the three circle. After than I have created dots and dots in round side of the box and have used stencil in red part of the cake.Well your half cake is ready. Decorate with your choice.
I have decoupage the smaller circle with london theme and then have used flowers and then stick your photos with help of tooth pick.
So this is the final product
Hope you like it freinds
I am entering my project in following challenges
1. More than words challenge (Food and Square photo), I have used cake as a food and square photo is on the top)
2. Bleedingartchallenge ( Anything goes)







Oh this is fantastic! I love your creativity with this! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words :)
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteBeautiful cake! Congrats on your anniversary, and thank you for join us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteI love this upcycled cake! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteOMG! this is so creative! :) And looks delicious :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining MTW challenge
Ty
DeleteWhat an amazing idea!! well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW Stay safe. xoxo Heike
ReplyDeleteTy u too stay safe
DeleteWhat an amazing clever idea. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge xx
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteCool idea and delicious result!🙂 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteThis is fantastic project. Thank you for joining us at MTW this months
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteWow this is cute and sweet thanks for join us at MTW Challenge
ReplyDeleteTy
Delete