Hi freinds,
How r you all, hope you having good time. I am back with bookmark. So lets start.
Step 1 :
I have covered the base of bookmark, with black Gesso.
Step 2:
I have applied stencil , and then again covered with black Gesso
Step 3 :
Now I have sprayed some Gold Alcohol Splash and used some acrylic blue color.
Step 4:
I have used by some stars, moons, medicine and from my stash and stick to it
Step 5:
I have again covered with black Gesso, then Painted with blue acrlyic and pink arclyic and Lastly highligted with Gold acrylic.
Hope you like my project.
I am entering my project in following challanges
1. Prikaallaboutcrafts
Blog Challenge March-2020 : "Stars, Moon & Galaxy"
How r you all, hope you having good time. I am back with bookmark. So lets start.
Step 1 :
I have covered the base of bookmark, with black Gesso.
Step 2:
I have applied stencil , and then again covered with black Gesso
Step 3 :
Now I have sprayed some Gold Alcohol Splash and used some acrylic blue color.
Step 4:
I have used by some stars, moons, medicine and from my stash and stick to it
Step 5:
I have again covered with black Gesso, then Painted with blue acrlyic and pink arclyic and Lastly highligted with Gold acrylic.
Hope you like my project.
I am entering my project in following challanges
1. Prikaallaboutcrafts
Blog Challenge March-2020 : "Stars, Moon & Galaxy"
2. Splashymixchallenge (Challenge 15 March )







Pretty project. Thank you for joining us at the Splashy mix challenges. - Priya Satish DT
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteWonderful work. Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteThanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteThank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
Social Media Ambassador,
Dheepika Vasudhevan.
Ty
Deletebeautiful project. Thank you for joining us at splashymix challenge
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteSo pretty bookmarks. Thanks for joining us at Splashymix challenge
ReplyDeleteMaria Pilar DT
Ty
DeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.
Ty
DeleteWonderful way to do a book mark , thank u so much for participating in our march blog challenge, stars, moon & galaxy theme !!
ReplyDeleteGreat bookmark !!! Karolina(Prika Craft DT)
ReplyDeleteGreat way to use mixed media techniques for a bookmark. Thank you for playing along Prika's March monthly challenge.
ReplyDeleteXO Jaishree
Prika Blog Co-ordinator