Hi freinds
Hope you doing well. With limted supply, I have created birds house, that can be turned in piggy box. So lets gets started
Step 1
For this I have use empty box.
Step 2
I have painted the box with black Gesso
Step 3
I have created roof from the cardstock
Step 4
I have created brick effect on one side
Step 5
On one side I have used mixed media, tags
Step 6
I have decouage and used flowers as decoration
Step 7
To compelte the look I have placed a Bird on the top.
Hope you like my project
I am participating for following challanges
1.Morethanwordschallenge
Hope you doing well. With limted supply, I have created birds house, that can be turned in piggy box. So lets gets started
Step 1
For this I have use empty box.
Step 2
I have painted the box with black Gesso
Step 3
I have created roof from the cardstock
Step 4
I have created brick effect on one side
Step 5
On one side I have used mixed media, tags
Step 6
I have decouage and used flowers as decoration
Step 7
To compelte the look I have placed a Bird on the top.
Hope you like my project
I am participating for following challanges
1.Morethanwordschallenge
2.Prika
(Anything goes)








This is so cool! I love the shape of this and the way you've perched the bird on top. Thanks for joining in the fun at More Than Words!
ReplyDeletety
DeleteHow fun! I love the little bird on the roof. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely this bird house! Thanks for join us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia
ReplyDeleteVery nice!💕 Thanks from MTW! Yulia:)
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteWhat a beautiful project!! very pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW.Stay safe xoxo Heike
ReplyDeleteTY
DeleteNice project well done Thank you so much for joining us at MTW
ReplyDeleteTY
DeleteThanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx
ReplyDeleteCute bird house. Thank you for joining us at Prika.
ReplyDeletePriyadarshini
https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyadarshiniRamakrishnan